This print is part of my series Through Their Eyes about young Venezuelans entrepreneurs who live in the country. This print is perfect for any wall in any home it would be perfect as a treat or as a gift to someone. This image represents the relationship between light and dark, good and bad, beautiful and ugly, happiness and sadness, nature and infrastructure. What elucidates is that the physical is a manifestation of a deeper wound, feelings and contradictions.
The Image will be printed on Fuji Crystal archive paper with a semi-matt finish. The paper is coated with a slightly stippled texture giving a very natural photographic finish with subtle colour. Great versatile paper, very natural and works well with all photographic images. Maintains colours in a very natural way, giving a detailed, 3-dimensional beautiful photographic reproduction. Our most popular choice.
- The size listed are the paper size - the actual printed area will be a bit smaller as all art prints include a 1" white border around the image to allow for future framing and matting.
Printed area: 10″ × 10″
Print size: 12″ × 12″
- This photograph will be printed to order and will be ready to ship within ten working days.
- Please note this product is not framed. The photographs of the frame are only as a guide of how the print might look when mounted, framed and hang in your or someone else home.
- These prints are produced by an award professional photographic printing lab who specialise in making prints for exhibitions and galleries.
- Before posting the prints are inspected by me, then either packed flat for smaller prints or layered between sheets of acid-free tissue paper before being sealed inside a rigid mailing tube.
- Each one will be signed by me.
- Please remember that the colours on the print may vary from what you see on this listing due to the variation in how different devices show colours on their screens!