Shipping + Handling
I print on demand all orders are typically prepared and ready for dispatch within 3-5 business days order being placed and ship out every weekday, Monday through Friday, except on Holidays. I offer several shipping options at reasonable prices.
For all inquiries regarding tracking, please contact the shipping company directly.
I carefully cover your work with tissue paper and bubble wrap, eliminating the danger of any scratches or folds.
Your order is either packed flat for smaller prints or layered between sheets of acid-free tissue paper before being placed inside a rigid mailing tube, secured and sealed at both ends.
Damaged + Lost orders
Oh no! On the rare occasion the mail couriers do damage your print Please email me ASAP (within 1 week of the order arriving). I'll have a replacement sent asap. I will need you to take clear photos of the damage so I can lodge a claim with the postal service. Without the photos I am unable to arrange a replacement
I do not issue refunds for lost, unclaimed, or undeliverable packages.
I have changed my mind, do you accept returns or exchanges?
However, I am in the business of making people happy. If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason contact me, I am here to help.
If you have made a mistake with your order you can request a cancellation within: 1 hour of purchase
UK Shipping options
Royal Mail Signed For® 1st Class. Signature on delivery. Not tracked. Aim to deliver next working day, including Saturdays. From £6.90
International Shipping Options
Royal Mail - International Standard Delivery. Delivery aim from 3-5 days. From £ 5.11. Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days*. Worldwide; 6-7 working days. Not tracked. Not signature on delivery
Royal Mail - International Tracked & Signed. Delivery aim from 3-4 days. From £9.86. Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days* Worldwide: 5-7 working days. Fully tracked from end to end. Signature on delivery
* Delivery aim to Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Austria and Luxembourg is 3-4 working days
UK shipping further information
If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the goods cannot be posted through your letterbox, the delivery company will inform you of how you may receive your goods. You should refer to the terms and conditions of the delivery company for more information.
If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the goods from me as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot I will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite my reasonable efforts, I am unable to contact you I may end the contract.
The art prints are available on different types of well-regarded archival-grade paper; which are acid-free papers using archival inks to guarantee that they last a lifetime without fading or loss of color.
The print type are either:
Giclée type printing as this process has a dedicated black ink and can achieve a true black & white print with an exceptional colour gamut and and sublimely smooth gradient transitions.
C-type printing is basically the darkroom in the Digital Age – true photographic prints made using chromogenic materials and processes but with the light source coming from a digital file, rather than directly from a negative. C-types are capable of reproducing a much more refined tonal range.
The sizes listed are the paper sizes - the actual printed area will be a bit smaller.
Custom and personalised orders
International shipping further information
- International Tracked & Signed cannot be sent to PO Boxes or Pack Stations, because a signature cannot be captured. This restriction does not apply when items are sent to Africa or the Middle East
- If you order goods from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges, and we cannot predict their amount.
- Depending on where you are, Customs Fees may be applicable for your order. These fees are determined by your country's Customs Department which we are unable to predict, shoulder or include in your bill. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- When Customs Fees are applied, they would require payment of that fee in order for your prints to be released to you.
If you own a business and are interested in carrying our products please contact me for more information